Easy Cream Cheese Squares
While I love Cheesecake I tend not to have graham crackers readily available in my pantry.
Behold an easier and quicker way to make some deliciously good cheesecake squares. Kids find this easy to follow and make on their own even.
2 (8 oz) cans of refrigerated crescent roll dough
2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup melted margarine
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
(1) Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9″ x 13″ pan.
(2) Press one can of crescent roll dough on the bottom of the prepared pan.
(3) Mix together the cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
(4) Spread mixture on the crescent layer and top with the second tub of crescent roll.
(5) Pour the melted margarine over the entire top layer.
(6) Combine the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar and cinnamon to sprinkle over the top.
(7) Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the top is crispy golden.
(8) Cool and then refrigerate until fully cool, cut and serve.
My daughter is not a fan of cheesecake but, has loved and devoured every batch of these I make.