Out of all the Essential Oils I own I have to say that Peppermint Oil is the one I go through the most. The smell of the Peppermint Essential Oil by Majestic Pure is on par with being top of the line when it comes to its distillation processes; no fillers, unfiltered, undiluted, and no additives.
Amber glass bottle with installed cap which you remove to use the glass dropper. Glass dropper has had zero extra dripping issues when in use; big PRO in my book.
4 oz is the way to go when it comes to Peppermint due to me using it for multiple household items.
(1) Diffuser ~ I suffer from migraines and the smell of peppermint does help soothe me and does not make me want to gag
(2) Insect repellent; I spray on plants and window seals alike (ants!)
Note: While this does have a flea repellent nature I use Tea Tree Oil for that department.
(3) I put a drop on each of my wool dryer balls for naturally aromatic clothes fresh from the dryer.
(4) Bath bombs ~ mix with your salts and voila!
Note: Can do this with Lavender also (actually, any essential oil almost)
(5) Mix with a carrier oil to create a great muscle massaging oil.
Conclusion: Majestic Pure Peppermint Essential Oil is an essential part of my everyday routine from beginning to end. Love it!!!
Disclosure: I received this essential oil discounted from Epic Business Services Online however, this in no way influenced my review. I only write honest reviews regardless of whether I purchased a product at full price, at a discount, or received it free.